Sunday, April 1, 2012

Who cares enough?

   So today I witnessed a old lady mugging and the mugger looked like a high school kid. I was sitting outside of the little store at the end of a block close to my house. I saw the kid checking out everything and everyone that crossed his path, and I could tell he was up to something. Next thing I knew he had a old lady on the ground choking her. I called the police, but they didn't get there fast enough, because he was already gone.
 
  What is the world coming to that a high schooler has to choke a old lady to get a necklace off her neck? Where is safe anymore, and who do we turn to when the people who are supposed to protect us is always too late? I care about a lot in the world, but sometimes it seems like I'm the only one. Even when I think I found someone who care just as much as me to do something about it, I find out that there is always something in it for them.

    Where are the people who care, for the people, and not just about themselves? -.S.S.-

No comments:

Post a Comment